Senior living activities & events at Holiday Gardens at Wakefield
Share interests, make new friends.
Meaningful friendships form when we share a common pursuit. From taking classes, joining outings and playing games, Holiday Gardens at Wakefield offers daily opportunities to make friends.
Senior programming thoughtfully designed around connection
Through the Engage Life® program, we collaborate with residents to create a calendar of senior events designed to bring people together in ways that support a connected, well-rounded life.
Engage Life focuses on six specific dimensions of engagement:
- Social Connection and Entertainment
- Lifelong Learning and Intellectual Stimulation
- Health and Physical Fitness
- Civic and Professional Involvement
- Creative Expression and the Arts
- Religious and Spiritual Fellowship
From the welcoming dining room, comfortable library and inviting game lounge to each private apartment and more, every space at Holiday is designed to help residents make the most of retirement living.