Email Consent Statement
Holiday AL Management Sub, LLC | 631 W Morse Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32789 | HolidaySeniorLiving.com
Last modified: January 19, 2021
This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Site and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Site.
- In email, text, chat, and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company that does not expressly incorporate this Policy (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), or any unrelated third party website; or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number ("personal information");
- that is about you but does not identify you, such as dates you are available to tour a Holiday Retirement community, and information that you submit via the "Retirement Cost of Living Calculator"; and/or about your internet connection, your IP address, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
If you are applying for a job at our Company on this Site, personal information may include your resume, education level, college major, job title, and current employment information. If you are selected for an interview, additional information may be requested in writing, which will not be covered by this Policy.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through tags, beacons, pixels, and cookies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Site.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, geographic location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
Some of the information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. We use Google Analytics to measure and understand our users’ engagement on the Site. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your geographic location, preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. Examples include but are not limited to ad retargeting, Google remarketing by participating in AdSense, and Bing re-messaging by participating in AdCenter. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixels, tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Links to Other Sites
This Site links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Company. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- To process your job application to our Company.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. This may include combining your email address (that you provided or that we collected via cookies and website beacons) with your mailing address in order to send postcards and other physical mail to you. And we may use third parties to assist us in this process. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please uncheck the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data and "opt-out" of receiving such communications (the "Contact Us" form). For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With respect to job applications, we will hold your application information (and the personal information contained in it) on file for a limited period of time, whether or not you are offered an interview. We, and our contractors or service providers, may collect, save, process and use your personal information for the purpose of considering your application for employment for a limited period of time (not exceeding two years after submission of any modification to your application). At any time you may revoke consent with effect from the date such revocation is notified to us pursuant to the Contact Us form, or at 1-800-322-0999, except that personal information may be retained for longer than the above two years if required by law.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or other personal information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, Contact Us to opt-out. You can opt-out by unchecking the box next to the statement "YES! I would like to receive emails from Holiday" and YES! Please mail me a Holiday brochure.” If we have sent you a promotional email, follow the link in the email message that says "Unsubscribe Here" to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. Except to the extent required by law, we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site and third-party websites. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features on the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us via the Contact Us form, or at 1-800-322-0999
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://www.holidayseniorliving.com/california-privacy-act.
We reserve the right to alter, modify, update, add to, subtract from or otherwise change this Policy at any time, which will become effective as of posting on the Site. We will use your personal information in a manner consistent with the Policy in effect at the time you submitted the information, unless we receive your consent to the new or revised Policy. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Site and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us via the Contact Us form, or at 1-800-322-0999.
2021 Holiday AL Management Sub LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Schedule a Visit or Ask a QuestionOffice Hours / Walk-ins / Appointments
Monday-Sunday 7:30 am - 7:30 pm