Email Consent Statement
Holiday AL Management Sub, LLC | 631 W Morse Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32789 | HolidaySeniorLiving.com
Holiday Retirement Achieves Top Position for Caring Stars in 2021
WINTER PARK, Fla. (Nov. 17, 2020) — Caring.com has recognized Holiday Retirement as the senior living operator with the highest number of communities earning a “Caring Star of 2021.” Caring.com identifies top-rated senior living communities nationwide based on consumer ratings and reviews posted on the senior living referral website.
The Caring Stars annual list, now in its 10th year, is an important guide for consumers, recognizing service excellence at independent living, assisted living and memory care communities. Holiday Retirement, one of the largest senior living providers in the United States, achieved the top spot on this year’s list, having the most winners of any senior living operator across the country.
In order to be considered for this distinguished list, Caring Stars 2021 communities must meet a rigorous set of criteria. This includes having 10 or more reviews, with an average rating of 4.5 stars or higher, three or more new reviews within the qualification time frame, and no unresolved negative reviews. The Caring Stars badge of honor is a clear indicator to both seniors and their families that the community has earned high marks in online consumer ratings and reviews.
“This year has been a year of unforeseen obstacles and significant change. This recognition is evident that even through a global pandemic, our team members remain passionate and dedicated to our mission of helping older people live better,” said Lilly Donohue, CEO at Holiday Retirement. “We are delighted to celebrate alongside 24 of our communities — 12 of which have won this award multiple years.”
Holiday Retirement 2021 Caring Star communities include:
- Valencia Commons* – Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Rancho Village* – Palmdale, California
- Mistywood* – Roseville, California
- Golden Oaks – Yucaipa, California
- The Chateau At Harveston – Temecula, California
- The Camelot* – Hemet, California
- The Venetian Gardens – Venice, Florida
- Desoto Beach Club* – Sarasota, Florida
- Washington Commons* – Evans, Georgia
- Riverplace – Columbus, Georgia
- The Regency House – Decatur, Georgia
- Orchid Terrace* – St. Louis, Missouri
- The Manor at Woodside – Poughkeepsie, New York
- Fleming Point* – Rochester, New York
- The Gardens at Wakefield – Raleigh, North Carolina
- Pinecrest – Hickory, North Carolina
- Creekside Terrace* – Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Pearl Crossing – Strongsville, Ohio
- Deepwood Estates – Lexington, South Carolina
- Creekside at Shallowford* – Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Parkview in Allen* – Allen, Texas
- Fox Run Estates – Arlington, Texas
- Holiday Hills Estates – Rapid City, South Dakota
- Dogwood Terrace* – Richmond, Virginia
*Caring Star 2021 award winner, plus two or more additional years.
With millions of website visitors, Caring.com is a leading senior living referral service and the nation’s top site for senior care reviews. Founded in 2007, Caring’s mission is to help as many seniors and their caregivers as possible through empathetic, expert guidance. Applying cutting-edge technology to this humane mission, Caring provides relevant elder care information and support, as well as comprehensive senior living and senior care directories for the United States with hundreds of thousands of consumer reviews of senior living and in-home care providers. Through a toll-free referral line at (844) 484-5997, Caring’s trustworthy, nationwide team of Family Advisors — who are among the most highly trained, highly skilled, and knowledgeable experts in senior care — help families and seniors research and connect to the most appropriate services and support for their specific situations. For more information about our organization and our free services for seniors and their families, please visit http://www.caring.com/about and join with Caring on Facebook.
About Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement is in the business of helping older people live better. Pioneering the concept of independent senior living in 1971, Holiday Retirement has grown to help more than 30,000 residents in 43 states live better. Holiday Retirement is also recognized as a Great Place to Work®. For more information about Holiday Retirement visit www.holidayseniorliving.com.
Create your profile now.
Please provide the following information to begin creating your profile. Your email address will be used as your user name.
Sign up with
Create your password now.
Passwords should be 8 characters or more in length. Use a combination of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers and one or more of the following symbols: +.
Stay in touch with Holiday Retirement.
We'd like to stay in touch with you and we hope you'd like to ask well. We can provide you with regular email updates, or with your permission, reach out via phone from time to time. You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions or wish to discuss options
You can access your profile at any time by clicking or tapping on the "Favorites" in the site menu:
Sign up to create your profile now
Creating a Holiday Retirement Profile allows you to access your Favorites and to:
- Save and share information on specific Holiday communities
- Save and share resources, checklists, maps and more
- Designate topics that you are interested in so a Holiday representative can better identify what information might be most helpful to you
- Indicate how and how often you‘d like Holiday representatives to contact you.
Log in with your email address