Email Consent Statement
Holiday AL Management Sub, LLC | 631 W Morse Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32789 | HolidaySeniorLiving.com
Updated as of January 14, 2021 2:15 p.m.
Click here for information on the COVID-19 vaccine.
From the outset of this crisis, Holiday has taken extensive measures in our communities to combat the pandemic. We’ve limited visits from outside guests, closed and/or limited the use of our dining rooms and communal spaces, curtailed in-person activities, increased cleaning and sanitization, and become vigilant around safe behaviors, including the use of personal protective equipment, social distancing, and frequent hand washing.
Although these measures have succeeded in limiting the instances of COVID-19 in our communities, they have come at a high cost in terms of loss of community and increasing social isolation. We will be making some changes to safely facilitate additional social activity and interaction in our communities. While we are responding to many of our residents who are ready to resume pre-COVID-19 activities, we also recognize that others are less comfortable. Our protocols are meant to provide flexibility to participate at a personal comfort level.
The most significant changes will take place upon learning of a positive COVID-19 diagnosis in one of our communities. Residents who test positive will still be required to isolate in their apartment until they recover. Employees and third-party caregivers who test positive will still not be permitted in the community until they recover. However, residents who have not tested positive and are not symptomatic may continue to enjoy the benefits of their community, subject to any local rules around reopening. In particular,
- The dining room will remain open and subject to any current capacity limits unless there are more than three positive COVID-19 cases associated with the community. Of course, for residents that do not feel safe taking their meals in the dining room, we will deliver the same quality meal to their apartment.
- Other community amenities, such as transportation and socially distanced activities, will remain open as before.
- Importantly, visits from family and friends will remain permitted subject to screening.
As the situation with this pandemic continues to evolve, we will retain the ability to implement additional restrictions if we believe doing so is necessary to maintain resident safety.
We are honored that so many families across the country have entrusted their loved ones to our care. The health and welfare of our residents is our primary concern. The longer this pandemic goes on without a vaccine, the more important it becomes for us to lean on the strength of community to promote not just physical, but also mental and spiritual well-being.
COVID-19 Vaccine Timeline
Here's a quick look at the timing for receiving the COVID-19 vaccine in our Holiday Retirement communities per the CDC's prioritization of vaccine distribution.
- December 17, 2020: Resident and Family Member Communication
- October 26, 2020: Resident Handbook Supplement - Phase 3 of Recovery (dependent upon local community protocol stage)
- October 22, 2020: Resident and Family Member Communication - Changes in Protocol (dependent upon local community protocol stage)
- October 19, 2020: Resident and Family Member Communication
- September 8, 2020: Helping Hands Newsletter
- August 7, 2020: Helping Hands Newsletter
- July 24, 2020: Helping Hands Newsletter
- July 10, 2020: Helping Hands Newsletter
- July 8, 2020: Employee Communication: Continue to Wear Your Mask
- June 26, 2020: Helping Hands Newsletter
- June 16, 2020:Resident Handbook Supplement - Phase 2 of Recovery (dependent upon local community protocol stage)
- June 16, 2020: Resident and Family Member Communication - Changes in Protocol - Phase 2 of Recovery (dependent upon local community protocol stage)
- June 12, 2020: Helping Hands Newsletter
- May 29, 2020: Helping Hands Newsletter
- May 14, 2020: Helping Hands Newsletter
- May 13, 2020: Resident Handbook Supplement - Phase 1 of Recovery (dependent upon local community protocol stage)
- May 13, 2020: Resident and Family Member Communication - No Changes in Protocol (dependent upon local community protocol stage)
- May 13, 2020: Resident and Family Member Communication - Changes in Protocol - Phase 1 of Recovery (dependent upon local community protocol stage)
- May 13, 2020: How to Protect Yourself and Others
- May 8, 2020: Helping Hands Newsletter
- May 4, 2020: Resident and Family Member Communication
- May 1, 2020: Helping Hands Newsletter
- April 24, 2020: Helping Hands Newsletter
- April 17, 2020: Helping Hands Newsletter
- April 10, 2020: Helping Hands Newsletter
- April 3, 2020: Resident and Family Member Communication
- April 3, 2020: Helping Hands Newsletter
- March 30, 2020: Resident and Family Member Communication
- March 18, 2020: Necessary Dining Changes
- March 16, 2020: Resident and Family Member Communication
- March 16, 2020: Employee Communication: Additional Prevention and Response Measures
- March 13, 2020: Holiday Retirement provides all residents with 24/7 access to doctors and other medical professionals
- March 12, 2020: Resident and Family Member Communication
- March 11, 2020: Media Statement
- March 10, 2020: Form Notice for Residents to provide to Healthcare Provider
- March 10, 2020: Form Notice for Employees to provide to Healthcare Provider
- March 5, 2020: Infectious disease checklist added to our community tracking technology platform, TAG
- March 4, 2020: COVID-19 resource guide and Commonly Asked Questions for employees
- March 2, 2020: COVID-19 preparedness update for employees
- January 31, 2020: Prevention steps to residents and family
Below are contacts for questions or concerns relating to COVID-19. If you are having an emergency or need urgent care, please dial 911.
- For any employee related questions or concerns, please email COVID19Employee@holidayseniorliving.com
- For any resident or family member questions or concerns, please email COVID19Res-Family@holidayseniorliving.com
- If you are part of Holiday’s Community Management Team and have questions regarding policy, procedure, and protocol, please email FireLifeSafety@holidayseniorliving.com
Employee and Resident Travel
Holiday is requiring all employees and residents to follow all CDC travel health notices. The current set of CDC travel health notices can be found here. In addition, residents, visitors, and employees must follow all applicable local, state, and federal laws, safety guidelines, quarantine rules, and travel advisories of their (1) destination upon arrival and (2) home upon return.
Entry, Screening, and Restrictions
- All residents, visitors, and employees will be required to screen upon arrival based on public health guidelines (including temperature checks).
- To facilitate screening, all visitors should enter through the main door during our business hours of 7:30am - 7:30pm.
- Visitors outside of normal business hours (7:30am-7:30pm) are limited to essential care providers.
- All doors will be locked except for the main front door.
Create your profile now.
Please provide the following information to begin creating your profile. Your email address will be used as your user name.
Sign up with
Create your password now.
Passwords should be 8 characters or more in length. Use a combination of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers and one or more of the following symbols: +.
Stay in touch with Holiday Retirement.
We'd like to stay in touch with you and we hope you'd like to ask well. We can provide you with regular email updates, or with your permission, reach out via phone from time to time. You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions or wish to discuss options
You can access your profile at any time by clicking or tapping on the "Favorites" in the site menu:
Sign up to create your profile now
Creating a Holiday Retirement Profile allows you to access your Favorites and to:
- Save and share information on specific Holiday communities
- Save and share resources, checklists, maps and more
- Designate topics that you are interested in so a Holiday representative can better identify what information might be most helpful to you
- Indicate how and how often you‘d like Holiday representatives to contact you.
Log in with your email address