Email Consent Statement
Holiday AL Management Sub, LLC | 631 W Morse Blvd, Winter Park, FL 32789 | HolidaySeniorLiving.com
Updated as of January 14, 2021 2:15 p.m.
From the outset of this crisis, Holiday has taken extensive measures in our communities to combat the pandemic. We’ve limited visits from outside guests, closed and/or limited the use of our dining rooms and communal spaces, curtailed in-person activities, increased cleaning and sanitization, and become vigilant around safe behaviors, including the use of personal protective equipment, social distancing, and frequent hand washing.
Although these measures have succeeded in limiting the instances of COVID-19 in our communities, they have come at a high cost in terms of loss of community and increasing social isolation. We will be making some changes to safely facilitate additional social activity and interaction in our communities. While we are responding to many of our residents who are ready to resume pre-COVID-19 activities, we also recognize that others are less comfortable. Our protocols are meant to provide flexibility to participate at a personal comfort level.
The most significant changes will take place upon learning of a positive COVID-19 diagnosis in one of our communities. Residents who test positive will still be required to isolate in their apartment until they recover. Employees and third-party caregivers who test positive will still not be permitted in the community until they recover. However, residents who have not tested positive and are not symptomatic may continue to enjoy the benefits of their community, subject to any local rules around reopening. In particular,
- The dining room will remain open and subject to any current capacity limits unless there are more than three positive COVID-19 cases associated with the community. Of course, for residents that do not feel safe taking their meals in the dining room, we will deliver the same quality meal to their apartment.
- Other community amenities, such as transportation and socially distanced activities, will remain open as before.
- Importantly, visits from family and friends will remain permitted subject to screening.
As the situation with this pandemic continues to evolve, we will retain the ability to implement additional restrictions if we believe doing so is necessary to maintain resident safety.
We are honored that so many families across the country have entrusted their loved ones to our care. The health and welfare of our residents is our primary concern. The longer this pandemic goes on without a vaccine, the more important it becomes for us to lean on the strength of community to promote not just physical, but also mental and spiritual well-being.
For non-medical questions or concerns relating to COVID-19, please reach out to:
- For any employee related questions or concerns, please email EmployeeRelations@holidayseniorliving.com
- For any resident or family member questions or concerns, please reach out to your local General Manager